Oh that Jesus...

Okay.  Let me just throw this out there.  I... am a day dreamer.  24/7.  And with all of this day dreaming, I often find myself asking questions.  Yes, most are stupid.  When we are all perfected, will dogs be able to see in color?  Do cockroaches know they are not liked?  Wouldn't the world be better if we could all go... naked?  Do people really NOT recognize how stupid their decisons are?  Is not telling someone you love them, when you feel the need, bad karma?  How can I grow to love my enemies?  Hmmm...  Are these questions even relevent to the determination of my eternities?  Probably not.  But, all of my many questions, can be answered.  Thats all that matters!  I have the ability to get through this short life, with the help from my Savior!  I can be healed through my Savior's Atonement.  Isn't it wonderful?  How we can come to know and love our Lord?  How we can be guided by him?  Isn't mind blowing how He will personally guide us with His OWN two hands?  Oh baby.  YES! YES! YES! :)
“As we live on earth we must walk in faith, nothing doubting. When the journey becomes seemingly unbearable, we can take comfort in the word of the Lord: ‘I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold I will heal thee’ (2 Kings 20:5). Some of the healing may take place in another world. We may never know why some things happen in this life. The reason for some of our suffering is known only to the Lord.”

No comments