TE AMO

I don't like being dependant on people, it's not really my style. I don't like people knowing what I really want to do in life, who I want to be, where I want to go, what my life is REALLY like, what I'm REALLY feeling, what my fears are.. I don't like people feeling sorry for me or whatever it is that people do...  It's not like I put on a really big front, just enough to make people not question it too much.. Yes? What I really really really love  is seeing other people be happy and find their happiness and be in love. I could careless when it would happen to me, so I thought...


Maybe something like this ^^ would be super perfect.. But, I can't win ALL the time.
 
But after watching this, I want to be loved! I want to feel that unconditional happiness that I am always pressuring other people to find. Loser me loser me. Whatever whatever. It will come, right? (Hahahaha, Hannah, you are so so so funny!!)


Future man if you exist,
Hopefully you aren't too perfect as to not be able to relate to me. I like to have pity parties sometimes, sorry. I know their annoying. But, I think, you will eventually get over them. Or maybe when I find you I won't have them anymore... Oh to be me. I hope you are having fun living the dream little husband. Please be able to take criticism with love and be willing to fix it. I will help you. I want to help you always. 
 
Te amo,
 
Hannah
 
 
I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Kip to completely relate to my awkward endeavors of being happy. 
 

No comments