Ka-boom

I am on a  major pinterest kick. I just cannot stop pinning!! But, I have decided I can relate it to the gospel of Christ :) I am pinning for a reason. Everything happens for a reason, right? Yes. So, when I find those super awesome pins where it tells me how to get the hard water  stains off of my sinkswhere to get super fun fabrics for super fun skirts, or even cute room ideas for my unborn child! Really... There are so many great things on this website. Even those awesome LDS people who want to share their faith by pinning encouraging and uplifting quotes from prophets and apostles! How can I relate this to the gospel? We are sent to this earth to learn and to grow, to follow Christ's teachings and, even so, to be happy.

"Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy." -2 Nephi 2:25

This is joy to my soul. Learning how I can be a better wife, in the future, a better mother, in the future... But, it also teaches me how I can better accomodate my family, right now. In the long run, this Pinterest may seem silly and time consuming and ridiculous. It probably is. But like a lot of things, you can relate it to the gospel someway or somehow. I am learning to be the woman I need to! KABOOM. The gospel is true, the sky is blue and I LOVE IT!

No comments