- It's a shame how mean I really am. I just can't get over my absurdly large amounts of mean manners. I could just go kill a civilization with my bitter harsh attitude. One day I hope I can be as Christ was. Full of love and the ability to be kind and well mannered.
- It's a shame that I don't have guard up about anything. I just go with it. I don't stop myself so I always get hurt.
- I hate how I don't like letting people get to know me.. You would think because I don't have guards about, I would be more willing to let people get to know me. NO.
- I am scared of the future.
- I hate getting my hopes up to eventually get shot down.
- I hate being scared.
- I hate admitting when I'm wrong.
- I hate saying things that I know I will regret later.
- I hate second guessing things.
- I hate feeling vulnerable.
- I hate hate hate that I hate so much.
I am scared. I don't know what I'm doing. Nor, what I am going to do. I need to have a guard up. I need to understand that I am doing what I think is best for me.
Letter to myself,
Don't be scared. You are great. I love you :)