When a heart breaks...

I woke up this morning
And I heard the news
I know the pain of a heartbreak
I don't have answers
And neither do you
I know the pain of a heartbreak

This isn't easy
This isn't clear
And you don't need Jesus
Til you're here
Then confusion and the doubts you had 
Up and walk away
They walk away
When a heart breaks

Have I ever had my heart broken? In all actuality, no. In theory, duh. However, the pain of dealing with the silly and trivial of today's society is enough to break someones heart.. But, I'll keep my head up.

Yes, I am a girl. Yes, I love love. Yes, I want to be loved. Yes, I know I am not loved in a love love kind of loved way. Yes, I love life. Yes, that is Ben Rector's song Heartbreak. Yes, I am here to tell you that I am not giving up. Oh no sir not me. Not even for a bajillion and one dollars... Actually I probably would give it up for that, but who even has that kind of money these days?? 

It was until this little snippet of a book from my 3 AM reading sessions that I realized what I need to be doing.  I mean forrealzies... Look at it. 



"It's war. You go in and you hunt
him down until he realizes that
he's made a mistake."


This isn't easy and it isn't clear... but I am ready. I am ready for that next step to happiness.... Maybe. Probably not.  But, I like to convince myself that I am :) Listen to my boy. Make his happy voice of sweet love surround your little ears and take over.  

Fair warning... On the real..

He'll make you want love.

Lots and lots and lots of love.. :) 


Love love love to eternity and beyond,
Hannah

No comments