Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Well, shoot.

I didn't want this to happen. Not even a tiny bit. I'll just be over here listening to this. Over and over and over and over... Until... Forever.

Why are boys so dang confusing?!?!

I just want to be in love already. NO. I'm lying to you. I don't want to be in love, I want a man to appreciate me. I want him to be my very best friend where there is a great potential that love could blossom. I want to be able to send "good morning, cupcake" texts to a delectable young man and know that he is smiling so brightly because of it. I want to know that I am more than just someone to be used. I want to know what makes him tick. I want to take long drives going nowhere with the windows down.  I want him to appreciate my attempt to understand sports... | Healer Jim has taught me a little about a lot, yet I still know nothing | I just want to experience life with another person... that I love.

But, that won't happen. Not even in the infamous marriage hungry LDS church. Why?

"Hannah, you have such a pretty face."
"If we weren't best friends, you'd be my type."
"Why do you have to be so tall?"
^^^^^^i'mnotanidiot,whatifiwasn'ttallandjustfat?^^^^^^
"We can go out but on the other side of town." (you'd be surprised ow many times of heard this one)
"You have such a sweet spirit."
"Hannah, I really need to tell you something... I... I just really... I just really like... NOT YOU." Oh who is not you? Don't worry, just your best friend.

Oh, Hannah... You have such a pretty sweet spirit face.

Looks are everything. My feelings do get hurt. I'm human. But, I like you... & the gospel is true. That's all I need.

Peace and Boobies,

Hannah

No comments