BFF

Sometimes putting into words how you really feel is the hardest thing anyone can ever make you do. Words just don't have the same power has real, true, raw emotion. If I could just spit a bunch of emotion all over the person rather than scrambling up some awkward phrases that don't come out right because I'm blubbering and my hands are flailing wildly and I just don't know how to say "iloveyou," I would be one happy girl. But, I can't. Thus, words will have to suffice.

I hope that the raw emotion that I feel deep within my very being will be somewhat expressed in this tiny little letter.

To my best friend:

Hi.  If I knew 4 years ago what I know today, I would have tried my hardest to be your friend from the very beginning.  Since that isn't feasible, I will settle for trying my hardest now until the rest of forever and always to maintain and expound upon the beautiful friendship that I have with you right this very second.

Never have I ever met a more patient, loving, charismatic, compassionate, feisty, spiritual, beautiful, intelligent, sarcastic, kind-hearted, witty person in my whole 20 years here on Mother Earth. YOU are AMAZING.

Though we both know that neither of us are perfect, you are seemingly similar to our Savior. Where as He has many names to his people, you have many names to me.

Simply, you are my....

better half
spiritual advisor
greatest confidant
secret keeper
very best friend
lover
boo thang
soul sister
favorite Aunt Lauren
un-biological biological big sister
missionary
very best

I don't think people understand my infatuation with you... But, they really should. YOU are the LIGHT to my very life.

When I'm explaining to people something fantastic about me and my boo they reply oh yeah, your friend in Utah.. NO. My best friend. Yeah okay, your friend, what about her? NO.... MY BEST FRIEND YOU IDGIT!

SOOO-- let me just bust out some Urban Dictionary to help explain to the twig b words how you are so much more.

friend: "People who are aware of how retarded you are and still manage to be seen in public with you. People who make you laugh till you pee your pants. People who cry for you when one of your special items disappear. When you don't have enough money to get a ice cream, they chip in, they know all of your internet passwords. They would never make you cry just to be mean."

I think that's pretty accurate on a lot of different levels. But in all actuality, you are so much more.

best friend: "Very special people in your life. They are the first people you think about when you make plans. They are the first people you go to when you need someone to talk to. You will phone them up just to talk about nothing, or the most important things in your life. When you’re sad they will try their hardest to cheer you up. They give the best hugs in the world! They are the shoulder to cry on, because you know that they truly care about you. In most cases they would take a bullet for you, coz it would be too painful to watch you get hurt."

Now that's what I'm talking about. You are my best friend. You are the person I think about all of my days, you are the one I want to share my happy moments with and you are the one I want to tell all my sorrows to.

I wouldn't be who I am today without that beautiful friendship that I have with YOU.

Thank you for being the straw to my berry, the smoke to my high and the one I want to marry. You truly are like no other and I can't wait to see you.

Peace and boobies,

#biggirllovin904

No comments