H8ER

Once upon a time someone told me that I would never be a Utah boy's "type."  Well, dang.  There goes every hope and dream that I may have conjured up in my tiny brain over the last 4 years.  I can't help the fact that I am just drawn to that Utah boy charm... The cute little accent and lack of southern hospitality-- it's just so tasty. Heck. How would I know that I for sure love that specimen? I've never had the privilege of tasting the Utah boy; because, I'm not their type.

But, let's be real. I'm not very many people (men's) type.

I'm a female who is over six feet tall; I'm 'healthy' sized; I don't have perfectly white straight teeth; I have grody warts on my ankle (vomit); I have big hands and feet (I'm a giant); My right eyebrow is the most awkward un-arched piece of forehead mustache you can think of; PORES? Yeah, I have about a bajillion and 11 of them and they are the size of watermelons; Stretch marks; Physically I am not anyone's type. Right?

WRONG.

I am everyone's type and if you can't see that then go jump off of a cliff into a pit of cockroaches, you piece of not nice person.

I have some dang good qualities.  Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually... I'm a dang good catch. If you can't see that... Then dang you.

There are too many people out there who just don't know. They don't know themselves and what they REALLY want... They know the standards that society has set and then decided that is what they want, too. Is it really? Like... Really really? Cool. I'm not here to diss anyone; however, I am here to say quit being so shallow and broaden your horizons.

Let's just sit here and be ravished by my good qualities for a tiny, brief, moment.

Physically: I'm a bombshell.

I have the cutest little freckles on both of my hands in, almost, the same spot (in between my ring finger and pinky). They are just so cute.  My eyes change colors.  Depending on my mood, what I'm wearing, the weather... Anywhere from a nice sparkly emerald to a grey to a brown hazel and occasionally we get a nice orange/red hue around my cornea.  Super fun, right? That mane of mine is something else. It's so thick and flowey and long and just plain enticing! My height? It makes me. I am over 72 inches tall and I think that is pretty dang great. How many other ladies do you know that tall? None. Just me. I am beautiful. I am absolutely 100% a beauty queen, bombshell, fine looking lady.

Spiritually: I'm progressing.

I have the very best calling in the whole LDS church. I am a young women's advisor. I have a testimony that our Father in Heaven loves us. I have a firm belief that Joseph Smith restored Christ's church here on earth today. I know that I am a daughter of the MOST HIGH King-- I am a daughter of God. I understand the importance of utilizing the Atonement of Jesus Christ and how great it is to be made clean through the cleansing powers of that great and infinite Atonement. I am in-tune with the most precious Holy Ghost and He leads and guides and directs my everyday life. I am blessed.

Intellectually: I'm a scholar.

My schooling is paid for. I maintain a higher than average GPA. My professors always commend me for my work. I LOVE learning. There is never a moment that I am not learning. Knowledge is such a valuable, precious, thing.  I can't imagine life without the ability to to learn and to grow mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually... It's the BEST!

Ya know what? I am great. Not to toot my own metaphorical horn but I am seriously a catch.  Who needs someone in their life that can't appreciate all of those fantastic characteristics instantaneously? Obviously they aren't worth my time, or yours.


I am Hannah and Hannah is me. I would never ask to be anything but me nor can I dream of being anything other than 73 inches of pure happiness. 

1 comment

  1. i love that you know who you are and don't depend on others for figuring out your identity. i think you're f-amazing and i am happy that i got to spend some with you, even if it was long ago and i suck at corresponding with old friends now. keep being you - you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete