8OH!1

8OH!1
 
Kind of like 3OH!3.... But better. SO MUCH BETTER.
 
Oh hey, Utah. I sure like you.
 
 I think it is a really neat experience to go off and venture into unknown lands amongst your favorite people doing your favorite things. Nothing brings me more joy.
Well... There are some stuff. But that is another story.
 
I came, I saw, I laughed, I cried, I hated, I ate, I slept, I played in snow, I saw AMAZING things, I loved, I missed, I sang, I danced, I shopped, I read, I was happy. This place is my happy.
This was Christmas day. A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!!
SO. MUCH. SNOW. SO. MUCH. HAPPY.
The first snowman these hands have ever made. And by these hands I mean Lauren and Nathan. Thanks fellas.
I love to see the temple.
Really. I love the temple.
Draper's tree of life (;
 
I have a bajillion other pictures and videos but I'm going to save those for a secret surprise post. Christmas 2014 in Provo Utah has to be one of my favorite Christmases (is that even a word? hahaha) to date.  I am so blessed. So incredibly blessed to have these people and this place and the means to do so.
 
It's just a wee bit (lotta bit) frustrating that it takes me so long to realize how great things are. I need to start living life with immediate appreciation, immediate forgiveness and immediate love.
 
That is what my reflection on my Utah trip taught me. It isn't about me. It never was, never is and never will be about me. It is about helping others become their happiest happy and allowing that same help into my life.
 
 


No comments