Blog-diggity-blog

I was viewing this little blog-diggity-blog of mine recently and saw that in the year of 2015 I have only posted 3 times... THREE TIMES...

WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?!?!

Oh, right, I remember... I'm a slacker!

Right this very second, I'm sitting at my desk at work whilst eating a bowl of red (actually they are purple...) grapes and green apples. You know, I'm working on my girlish figure... Hashtag--GAG.

The music on my telly device is on shuffle and currently serenading me with a little Emily Bea. Can we just talk about that little lady for a hot minute?  I'm kinda majorly obsessed.  She is seriously a doll.  Not only is she the nicest of ladies but she is so stinking beautiful and her voice sounds like Fergie and Jesus.  Impressive, right?  IF YOU GOT THE MOVIE QUOTE, GOOD ON YA MATE! But on the real, listen to her --- Fergie and Jesus singing. If you ever read this Emily Bea, furrrrgive me for not being purrrrfect & don't judge me if I cry when we do meet cuz it's a life goal... #srslythoGOlistn2herRN

NEXT ORDER OF BIDNESS --- This morning, I worked from home, because I didn't have a car to get me to and fro.  Can we talk about how ridiculous that sounds? I'm a secretary... That worked from home this morning.  Don't worry about judging me, I'm judging me for you.  But, fuhrealzies, how amazing is it that I have a boss that invests so much time into my personal life (school & the fam bam) that I have the opportunity to do such things.  Working in this quant little place of mine is the greatest blessing. I am blessed.

I just have so much to say.  So much is on my mind.  I just want to take everything that is in this brain and give it to the universe.  But not to be over zealous and not get this bad boy published, I will just be a bit general.

This year, 2015, has been such a blessing.  I've learned a whole bunch.  About myself... family, health, school, goals, The Lord, friends, good things, bad things, humor.  I've learned a whole lotta stuff and it is only May.  It's kinda scary when you REALLY think about it.  What is there left to learn?  Just kidding. I'm not going to say that.  I just had a flash in my brain about a sweet friend of mine who claimed he was praying to have patience... and he then proceeded to break his leg.  Ain't nobody got time fo dat. 

The song that keeps popping up into the brain is this:
 
Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know you love her when you let her go



Doesn't this ring true for you, too?  You can't appreciate the good things until you have experienced the not so good things.  And that, my little cherubs, is what I have learned.
 

There is so much left to learn, silly Hannah.  SO. MUCH.  But one thing, one specific tiny little thing to go along with what I mentioned before, is that I have learned how to love even in the most difficult of circumstances.  Most often, I want to blame other people for my anger and frustration when in fact, I bring it on myself.  In order to be my happiest happy, I have had to experience anger and frustration to the max.  I thought that people had brought that anger and frustration to me; but, they didn't--it was all me.  So, when I say that I have learned to love in the most difficult of circumstances, I do mean myself too.  Loving Hannah is the hardest.  I don't know how people do it.  Dare I say it is worse than trying to forgive someone, but it is a really close second.

If I have wronged you, please forgive me.  If I have hurt you, I am sorry. From the very depths of my little girl heart, I am sorry.  For such a long time I was a self-centered jerk.  Well... I'm still a self-centered jerk, but I don't think it is as bad as it once was.  Or, at least, I hope it isn't.  Time really does heal.  Time allows for feelings of love and forgiveness to flourish.  Time matures us and turns us into our best self.  Time is granted to us because of a merciful God who loves each of us as individuals.  Happy day to you. 

Life is such a pleasure. 
 
Please enjoy this 1, 2, 3 sexy pose with my favorite little Jimi. He's super good at the smolder, amma right? :) :)


No comments